If you’re looking to add a fundraiser to your Instagram bio, there are a few things you need to know.
First, make sure that the fundraiser is for a cause you believe in and have a personal connection to. Second, include all the relevant information in your bio so that people can easily find and donate to your fundraiser. And lastly, don’t forget to thank everyone who donates!
Let’s discuss it further.
Here’s how to add a fundraiser to your Instagram post:
Before adding a fundraiser to your profile or bio, you must be eligible to do so. To check the eligibility criteria, kindly visit this link.
1. Find and add an image to the post.
2. After applying a filter, scroll down and tap “Fundraisers.”
3. Tap “Create Fundraiser.”
4. Enter your fundraiser’s name, and tap “Continue.”
5. Enter a goal amount for your fundraiser. You can also select the option to donate all proceeds to charity. Tap “Continue” once you’re finished.
6. Select a charity to support, then tap “Continue.”
7. Enter your personal fundraising goal and tap “Continue.” You can also set up a personal fundraising page for your fundraiser. If so, you can fill in the link to your page here.
8. Choose a method for getting donations and tap “Continue.”
9. You’ll be given the option to promote your fundraiser on Facebook. If you’d like to, select a Facebook profile or page to promote your fundraiser from and tap “Continue.”
10. You’ll be taken to your fundraiser’s page, where you can share it on Facebook, Twitter, or email. Tap “Done” to finish.
NOTE: your fundraiser will be active for 30 days. Yes, you can extend it and end it at any time. Further, on public profiles, it is visible to everyone and on private profiles, it is active to the ones who have followed you. learn more here.
How to Add the Fundraiser link to your bio?
Adding a link to your fundraiser in your Instagram bio is a quick and easy way to increase donations and get more people involved in your cause. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your fundraiser’s page on the crowdfunding website of your choice.
2. Copy the link of your fundraiser.
3. Go to your Instagram profile and click “Edit Profile.”
4. Paste the link into your profile’s “Website” section and click “Save.”
5. Now, whenever someone visits your profile, they’ll see the link to your fundraiser and can donate directly from there.
This is a great way to get more eyes on your fundraiser and make it easy for people to donate, so be sure to add that link to your bio today!
How to publicize your fundraiser?
1. You can add a link to your fundraiser in your Instagram bio. This is a great way to let people know about your fundraiser and how they can support you.
2. You can also share photos and videos of your fundraiser on Instagram. This is a great way to raise awareness for your cause and get people interested in supporting you.
3. Tag your photos and videos with #fundraiser so people can easily find them. And be sure to include a link to your fundraiser in the caption so people can donate easily.
Collecting funds on Instagram or Facebook is not a big deal. But, your profile must be eligible for doing so, and you are living in the countries where IG allows raising funds.
Once your profile becomes eligible, you can add a fundraiser button to your profile by going to your profile settings and clicking on Add Donate Button to Profile.
After that, you can promote your fundraiser so that more and more people come to know and donate.